Parents and Carers: In the first instance, we would always ask parents and carers to make their first contact with their child’s Year Manager or Progress Leader.
- Principal – Mr S. Doyle
- General Enquiries – Mrs M. Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair of Governors – Mr G.Pyman – contactable via email@example.com
- SENDCo – Mr A. Brown – A.Brown@derbymoor.derby.sch.uk
- Safeguarding Lead – Mrs C. Bhundia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Careers Leader – Mr A. Kilgour – email@example.com
- Lettings Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancies Enquiries: email@example.com
If, as a parent or carer of a child at this school, you would like to request a paper copy of any information that is contained on the school’s website please contact school directly, specifying the documentation that you require and we will gladly provide this for you.
Where to Find Us
- Moorway Lane, Littleover, Derby, DE23 2FS.
- Tel: 01332 772706
- Fax: 01332 776460
Making a complaint
Under the Trust complaints policy, complaints should be received ‘as close as possible to the point of origin.’ This means that a complaint should be received by someone who understands your concern and is in a position to help resolve it.
In the first case, this might be an informal conversation with your child’s class teacher or another member of the school staff.
Formal complaints should be submitted to the Principal, and should be in writing where possible. The contact form below can be used for this.
For the Trust complaints policy, please see here.
If you are travelling by car, please see details of our parking arrangements below from entering the site using the Main Entrance:
The entire site at Derby Moor is fully accessible via either suitable ramped access or lifts to all levels of the school.