- A black, grey or navy suit (matching jacket and trousers/skirt). Skirts should be a suitable length
- A smart professional looking top/blouse. It can be plain or have a discreet pattern/pinstripe.
- Formal shoes. Low/medium heeled shoes in black, brown or navy blue. This means proper shoes. On health and safety grounds, backless shoes are not permitted. Trainers, plimsolls or shoes with crepe or other non-matching coloured soles are not permitted.
- Jackets must be worn at all times with trousers/skirts. If you do not have a matching jacket and trousers/skirt you will be sent home to change.
- A black, grey or navy suit (matching jacket and trousers)
- Formal shirt, suitable for office wear, and tie at all times
- Smart black shoes
- Jackets must be worn at all times with trousers. If you do not have a matching jacket and trousers/skirt you will be sent home to change.
- If you choose to wear cultural dress this should be in black, grey or navy.
You should not wear
- Skinny trousers, tight fitted trousers or leggings
- Strappy or revealing tops
- UGG boots, desert boots, trainers or sandals
- Hoodies, sports tops or logo tops
- Coats and outdoor clothing in school
- Facial piercings
- Obvious tattoos