It is really important that all subject related tasks are completed and are uploaded to the Show My Homework platform.
Please click on the links below to access the work for each week.
Week one will focus on you developing the skills and mind set which are essential for post 16 study. Please view the presentation and then complete the activities set.
Week 2 and Beyond
Below is a list of subject related tasks. Please complete the activities for the subjects you have chosen.
- English Literature
- Making the Leap – Moving from GCSE to A Level Literature Study
- Step Up to Sixth Form: A Level English Literature
- Maths Task 1 – Surds and Completing the Square
- Maths Task 2 – Quadratic Formula and the Discriminant and Circles
- Applied Science
- Chemsheets – Balancing Equations 1
- Chemsheets – Balancing Equations 2
- Chemsheets – Formula Mass
- Chemsheets – Moles
- Chemsheets – Reacting Mass Calculations
- Chemsheets – Concentration of Solutions
- Chemsheets – Reacting Mass Calculations Introduction
- Chemsheets – Calculations Mixture
- Chemsheets – Percentage Mass
Design and Technology
Health & Social Care
Below is a list of MOOCs and online courses that have been chosen based on the university and career pathways you have chosen to explore over the course of this year. There is something for everyone. Please choose AT LEAST ONE course to undertake in the next 4-6 weeks – most only require a few hours per week for 3-4 weeks, so are extremely accessible and will further your wider world experience in preparation for higher education/apprenticeships/work placements.