Introduction – Important Dates
|Complete the Student Information Collection form by:||Friday 20th May|
|Induction Days||As advised in letter to parents|
Induction Days – Frequently Asked Questions
When is Induction Day?
- We have organised the Induction Days for Tuesday 6th, Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th July
How should students travel to school?
- Students should travel to school as they intend to on any normal school day and parents should not enter the site.
- Due to the current situation Year 6 can will only enter and exit through the main reception area.
What time should students arrive?
- Students should arrive between 8.20am and 8.30am. Staff at reception will escort them to the correct area.
- We have a number of sanitisers positioned around school and they will be asked to sanitise regularly.
What should students wear?
- Their normal primary school uniform.
- They should bring their trainers with them.
What should students bring?
Students will need a snack for break on day 1 – but for those that have credited their account through biometrics, they will be able to use this from lunch time onwards
Please could you ensure that they have a pencil case with the following equipment:
- Pens and pencils
What will students be doing during the day?
- During the day, students will be doing lots of activities in their forms, including sample lessons across a range of subjects.
What are the lunch arrangements?
- Lunch is available to those students that have credited their account. Otherwise students should bring a packed lunch. If your child receives Free Meals at their current Primary School, they will be credited with £2.50 but they should bring extra money to put on to their dinner card to pay for anything they purchase in excess of £2.50. Any money not used on the card will remain on the school system and can be used by your child in September. Your child will be shown how to use the Biometric system.
What time does the day end?
The day ends at 2.50pm. Please ensure that your child knows how they are getting home. No Parents should enter the site, please wait on pavement area /in car.
Resources for Parents
Your Questions Answered